Binary Options Trading Platforms
Every Binary Options brokers need a powerful trading platform to succeed. As Binary Options industry is growing fast, new and existing platforms are reinvented and upgraded to ensure fast and simple trading. All Binary Options platforms have their own unique features and they should not be underestimated while choosing the right Binary Options broker. The following article includes all major platforms with their advantages, special features and downsides.
This Binary Options Platform review’s page is written as a trader and a blogger. I also recommend our readers to check out the professional platform review by our analyst Richard Cox, after 10 years of Forex and Options trading his experience worth’s gold for beginners and experienced traders as well. The link to Richard’s reviews is located right beneath the platform’s review headline.
This great platform is not yet acknowledged by the Binary Options community. It looks very much like the more popular SpotOption, but provides some unique features of its own, such as the Range and Touch options (which is already well known) and some other trading tools such as rollover and close now options. Tradologic seems like it’s on its up, constantly improving the trading platform. OptionBit and XPMarkets areamong the Binary Options Brokers using Tradologic platform.
Why Does Tradologic Suck?
The major downside of all Tradologic platforms is defiantly the absence of return in case of out of money. Most platforms provide customers with a 1-15% refund in case they lost their investment; Tradologic holds a strict policy against doing so and we certainly hope they will change it.
Option Range takes pride in being the trading platform which offers significant support in the Russian online financial domain. The superior technology and the amazing trading features incorporated by Tradologic certainly give it the tag of being the best.
TradoLogic is proud to offer its users three different varieties of binary options which are the Digital, Touch and the Range. Tradelogic is quite advanced regarding the expiration times. Using this platform a trader could either close or extend the options expiry times before closing time, in case of predicted lose.
- The minimum trade amount is as little as 10$.
- Tradologic platform is pretty useful for both the novice and the advanced users.
- Some of the unique and highly useful trading tools offered by Tradologic include ‘Take Profit’, ‘Stop Loss’ and ‘Double’.
- Touch, Range and Digital Options are available.
- The one major aspect which disappoints traders is the lack of the Auto-trade option. The presence of such an alternative helps in instructing the system to continue trading in the sequential pattern which followed previously.
- TradoLogic is also working towards introducing the ‘Split Reverse’ tool wherein which the traders can actually split their investment. This advanced tool is not present in any of the TradoLogic trading portals as of now.
Anyoption™ is a 100% web-based binary options trading platform and it is an uncomplicated platform for beginners and its diversity seems to be rare as it reaches out to the European, US, Middle Eastern and the Asian markets as well. Although launched already at 2009, Anyoption™ hasn’t sold its platform to any other broker. They decided to keep their innovate technology for themselves only, which makes Anyoption™ a truly one of kind Binary Options trading platform. The technology employed in this platform is quite speedy and it helps in saving time and it is fully secure as well.
Why does Anyoption™ suck
anyoption™ seems to have captured the interest of a significant percentage of the traders of a very volatile and growing market and I personally feel that with a very few improvements and adjustments, anyoption™ can certainly become one of the best binary options broker. Its unique website and amazing trading options certainly seems to attract the right group of investors.
The most exclusive feature of anyoption™ is that it is one of the very few binary options trading platform which offers return of at least 15% of the investment in the option as usually there are no refunds or a only up to 10% refund in the binary options trading. The OneTouch weekend options along with the 61 underlying assets and the nine bonuses that are offered on it seem too good to be true.
The in-depth information and the easy-to-use aspect of the anyoption™ website makes it extremely user-friendly. The website is straightforward and refreshing and the demo is quite clean and clear. The simplicity of this website is that you can trade on this platform even without having any clear idea of the binary trading options.
Trading seems to be quite easy with the anyoption™ as the demo has been prepared in a very simple and impressive fashion. The feature of the Option+ is great which helps you to trade the binary option you had purchased just before the expiration time elapsed. The Roll Forward feature is amazing and it will help you to extend the expiration time to the next available one.
- The website is available in five different languages
- Quicker returns on your investment
- Several points of entry into the platform
- Lacks problems related to execution or liquidity
- Even if the option expires, there is at least 15% return on your principal investment
- Investors can maximize their returns as the maximum investment per option is $3000.
- One of the constant complaints with this platform is that without opening the trades it is impossible for us to know if we are in the ‘Out of the Money’ or the ‘In the Money’ option.
- Returns are only up to 71% for in the money.
- Very few Expiry times available.
SpotOption tries to bring to you a quick and easy way to generate profits through the least amount of efforts from the side of the operator, and claims to offer the best Binary Options solution to investors, internet surfers and traders. Its ease of use, flexibility and power are well known to in the Binary Options industry as they might just be the biggest binary options platforms provider. BBinary, Ioption and TradeRush, are among the Binary Options Brokers using SpotOption platform.
Why Does SpotOption suck?
There are no many reasons to disrespect SpotOption. This great platform has become the leading platform is the industry, but it’s just too bad when so many scam binary options brokers have started to use this platform and really hart SpotOption popularity among traders.
SpotOption power and flexibility are aspects to take in to consideration. The One Touch options is available, the Option Builder component offers traders the chance to create their option which aids in a lot in binary option trading strategy. Customer service at SpotOption is quite decent and the staff is polite and helpful as well. While using SpotOption you can utilize both the FastTrader and the ProTrader, one of the best aspects of SpotOption. The FastTrader enables users to carry on with the trading on spot without much complications and the ProTrader can be regarded as the full platform of this trading option which most of the traders like to trade with.
- 100% web-based
- Customer support team is friendly and offers live support
- Some great extra trading features- OneTouch, OptionBuilder, 60 Seconds.
- The Today’s Call and Put percentage among traders
- Fast/Pro Trader
- Platform is not great looking in terms of design
- It is quite suited only for beginners and intermediate traders; advanced traders might not like it.
- The charts are too small and hard to read.
- Too many brokers are using this platform, many of them are not considered as good brokers
StockPair Pair Options Trading Platform
StockPair Trading Platform introduces an exciting new way of trading options – Pair Options Trading. StockPair lets you choose two pairs of assets (Indices, currencies, commodities, stock) from a long list of available pairs, the higher/lower the chosen pair will be in a certain expiry time will generate traders up to 300% from just one trade.
TradeSmarter is the first and only Regulated Australian platform. TradeSmarter offers exclusive binary options trading platforms mostly for Australian clients but also for global investors as well. TradeSmarter has been honored by being regarded the icon of the binary options trading as they are regulated by the ASIC, or the Australian Securities and Investment Commission. TradeSmarter, StartOptions and MarketPunter are among the Binary Options Brokers using TradeSmarter platform.
Why does TradeSmarter suck?
Firstly, TradeSmarter can be regarded as the safest portal for investors globally and takes pride in being one of the few only regulated broker’s in binary options trading industry. The trading platform is quite basic; therefore the main setback of TradeSmarter is the lack of any extra trading features. TradeSmarter ‘s only trading option is a simple Call/Put options.
TradeSmarter platform has been created and designed in an organized and attractive format. The customer support is quite friendly and supportive, and overall, the staff at TradeSmarter is quite punctual in their work. The company makes it sure that the withdrawals are on time as per your request.
It offers the most amazing trading platform for clients residing in Australia and abroad to trade in more than sixty currencies, commodities, indices and stock using this binary options trading portal. TradeSmarter accept a wide variety of common payment methods such as PayPal, Moneybookers, credit cards, wire transfer, etc.
- The charting is extraordinary and it includes scale, zoom and full grid as well.
- The main emphasis has been laid out on the Asian markets
- The daily analysis newsletter is precise and extremely informative.
- The bonus structure is quite generous
- It has been verified by Reuters
- Withdrawals are quick and they are highly reliable.
- The biggest disappointment from Market Punter is that it does not work for US customers which heart its popularity badly.
- If a trader wants a demo account, he has to make a separate request for it.
- There are no extra features; Touch Options are simply not enough.
- End of Day options does not exist for most assets.
For the Full Review Check out Proffesional MarketsPulse Platform Review by Financiel analyst and Binary Options specialist Richard Cox
OptionFair (Tech) Platform
Optionfair, also known as Tech, has become a part of the binary options trading market only in the mid of 2010. Since their announcement, OptionFair have taken Binary Options trading into higher levels of excitement with a modern and multi-functional trading system. In addition, the charts are amazingly clear and modern looking. Overall, an extremely friendly trading enviorment, definitely worths a look. 24Option and OptionFair are among the Binary Options Brokers using OptionFair platform.
Why Does OptionFair suck?
Optionfair trading platform is significantly different the most other Binary Options platform’s since the assets are firstly organized according to their expiry times, unlike most other platforms. More advanced traders who already experienced trading once or twice may take it slowly introducing to OptionFair platform. Although it doesn’t seem so different at first glance, it took me awhile adjusting to it. Once getting used to OptionFair, the trading experience is simply a joy.
Optionfair offers investors the chance to trade on several types of financial instruments and they have created the extraordinary portal that can offer amazing service to the traders, both beginners and experts. The advanced pricing algorithms offered by them are truly remarkable and the simple user interface is really great.
There is no doubt that the website is quite user-friendly and appealing, this huge web-based trading platform certainly calls in the immediate attention of the traders. The staff and customer support at Optionfair are eager to help their customers and assistance is also offered through live chat.
Two important trading options that have been offered by Optionfair is the OneTouch trading and the Boundary Trading. The other valuable trading option provided by Optionfair is the High/Low with a special Above/Below option for higher returns. The trading environment offered by this binary options portal is quite straightforward yet user-friendly at the same time.
- Optionfair offers excellent customer service
- 100% web-based and user-friendly
- Several methods for deposit
- The trade graph and the trade basics offered by OptioFair is simply amazing
- OptionFair allow early closure
- Many Special Features and trading tools are available.
- The lack of assets is a huge disadvantage
- There aren’t enough expiry times
- There are some problems with the trading manual as well as with the concept of depositing the money.
- Some of the brokers using OptionFair platform are not opened to US markets.
For the Full Review Check out Proffesional ParagonEX Platform Review by Financiel analyst and Binary Options specialist Richard Cox
Noticiable Brokers using ParagonEZ Platform:Ubinary
Eztrader have taken a major part on the development of the binary options trading market since October 2008, hence, EzTrader is one of the oldest trading platforms available in this trading domain. EZTrader Platform was marketed under the tagline ‘Option trading made easy’, and it defiantly is one of the most user-friendly platform available in markets today, maybe even too simple. EZTrader and GlobalOption are among the Binary Options Brokers using EZTrader platform.
Why Does Eztrader suck?
The main idea behind Eztrader is defiantly simplicity. And I was saying before, maybe too simple. The number of assets provided by this platform is quite mediocre, but the biggest downside is the outrages lack of any extra features, which really limits trading.
Unfortunately, EZtrader Platforms’ are lacking deeply in any sort of extra trading tools trading options. My trades section could be considered as the only good extra feature by EZTrader platform
- You can view the market prices of the assets in real time
- Daily promotions are available in this portal
- There is a unique option of the Today’s Call and Put percentage which can be split
- The customer support is great and available 24/7
- Investors get the chance to select from 44 underlying assets
- Navigating between the assets is quite complicated, which seems to annoy most of the users. Details regarding to a particular asset such as general asset information and trading times is also absent.
- There are no Extra features.
- Expiry times are short.
- Charting is not good
Binary Options Platforms Reviews
EZTrader Binary Options Trading Platform review by Binary Options Expert Bogdan G including trading experience and Technical info
Full Review of MarketsPulse Binary Options Trading Platform
Lately the MarketsPulse platform is gaining more ground on its competitors and slowly but surely, more brokers start to offer this platform to … more
Paragon Ex Platform – New kid on Block
By Richard Cox
The Paragon Ex options trading platform is one of the less often discussed platform offerings in the binary options industry and … more
TradeSmarter – The First Australian Binary Options Trading Platform
By Richard Cox
The TradeSmarter company offers its own proprietary platform that can be accessed directly from its website. While the platform does … more
Inventing a Modern Options Trading – StockPair makes Pair Options Exciting and Easy
By Richard Cox
The StockPair company offers its own proprietary platform that is web-based and designed in a fair … more
Trading Easily and Fast with traditional Binary Options Tradologic Platform
By Richard Cox
The Tradologic options trading platform is one of the most widely used trading stations in the binary options business … more