FMTrader is a scam! It all started when I saw their page in FB. I just filled up the info to see what it's all about. Never had I expected that those scammers called me like what you all had went through! I rejected them initially b'coz of the pushings & I was not ready for it yet. I didn't know what binary options was at all. Told the lady to give me time to read about it but she wasn't pleased. She told me there's nothing to read about 'cos she is there ready to help me to make money! Anyway, she sent me emails, added me in skype even I said no. But after sometime I thought why not give it a try. Maybe starting with something small. I had wanted to start with only USD1000, just to try things out. But the sweet talk from the so called senior broker, Aimee Burgman, made me increased my funds. She said if I put in more, the bonus from the company will be more. Then she introduced me her Head Broker, Jay Goldman. He should be the one following up with my daily tradings. The first day I traded, I won a bit of money. On the second day, he asked me to increase my funds with another USD10k. I told him my credit card doesn't have that kind of limit (luckily!). I could sensed the disappointment in there. Few days after that I never heard from Jay anymore! And Aimee did continue to give me tips for a couple of days more. But I never invested in what she told me. I had already lost confidence after losing in all the trades earlier. And since last week, I hadn't heard from her anymore! From the contacts in the Skype with her other clients, we knew we were all been cheated by them! Just now, I could reached their Live Chat. Now I totally cannot reach it anymore. When I clicked on the Start Chat button, it will tell me my cookie doesn't match with theirs!
Now I just want to withdraw all my funds in there but looks like it's a very slim chance to do so. It's all just a scam! For those of you still interested to invest in binary options or forex or whatever, please make a thorough survey on the companies out there before jumping in with your hard-earned money! Many are scams!
Almost same story:
- Contacted when I filled some form
- Account manager got me started with 500 and then pushed to increase it so I can be provided more bonus and risk free trade and demo account.
- handed over to senior broker who was in a rush to explain me everything in 15 mins what he learnt in 5 years. Showed all the pdfs with his own income and showed the progressive strategy.
- I won some and lost lot. He asked me to invest in some long term trade with risk free trade protection where I lost 1500$. He provided me that back in account but with a surprise - You cannot withdraw unless you reach 40 times worth the trade. Bummer!
- He would never be available for training unless I issue a withdraw and then I will get a call where he would be again explaining me something in a hurry and that I should not withdraw my money and then cancel my withdraw without explaining.
- He would make me feel bad when I asked for help mentioning that he cannot do it because I am a small trader with only 5000$ in account. He would always have an excuse of - I have to jump on another call with a trader and would hardly response on skype even when online.
- So I am down by 2500$ and am kind of stuck and have lost confidence.
- I am left with my own learning on internet all day long and learning strategies which could bring me back my money. He would come after the fact and open my trades and start explaining that if I had done it x way, I would have made money but the ones I have tried using his half baked strategy I lost it.
Thankfully after a lot of follow up I was able to withdraw a small portion where I mentioned that if they dont transfer quickly I will take a hit and close the account..
I feel like scammed.
They on purpose make you deposit more and give half strategy where you lose and by their risk free trade get you hooked for long. And the human mentality we have, we want to bet more to recover the loss.
Exact same story with me, and same names as well. Unfortunately, I lost even more than you.